Saturday, July 10, 2010

Blog added!

Hello readers,

I would like to welcome you to my security consulting blog.  I imagine that many people are wondering why a business would have a blog, but I would like to assure you that I have that same question.  My intention is to post security tips at least weekly on this blog once that I have an interest.  So check this blog often to see what kind of information you can receive from me for free!  You can also click follow me on the left and receive email updates whenever I post something!

Be sure to check out www.yellensecurity.com!  If you need to get in touch with me, don't hesitate to call me at 801-810-MORE, or email me at kyellen@yellensecurity.com.  Don't forget, I provide most services that relate to safety and security.

No comments:

Post a Comment