Sunday, August 15, 2010

Newsletter for 8-15-10

Newsletter for 8-15-10

Special update.

Yesterday, I completed a course to become a NRA certified instructor in basic pistol.  What this means for you is that I can teach you the basics so you can become familiar with a pistol.  So whether you have never picked up a gun, or need help with getting more familiar with your handgun, just give me a call, and I can help you.



Another thing I learned was very scary to me.  I admit that I had no idea about this incident, but wish that I had been informed.  A short while ago, there was a raid performed by police on a gang's "hangout."  While searching the home, large detailed maps were found with X's on certain homes all throughout San Bernardino County, California (one of the largest counties in California).  None of the officers could figure out what the pattern was for the X's.  They tried to think of everything it could possibly be, with no success.

Finally, they placed a map in front of one of the gang's members and asked him what the X's marked meant.  The gang member said that the X's represented every house belonging to any person who is a member of the LDS church.  The gang member said that if something really bad happens, the gang member's were instructed to immediately go to these houses and steal the food storage.  Knowing that most LDS members have food storage, they knew where they would most likely find enough food to survive.

So what do you think the gang members spent their money on?  Food storage, or guns?  That's right, they spent money to purchase guns, so they can steal the LDS members food storage.  So, if you are LDS, the most important item to have in your food storage is a method to defend yourself, your family, and your food storage.  Your food storage is not complete until you have a way of protecting it.

Now, I have heard the arguement that the church teaches to have enough food storage that you can share, but that is not what I am getting at.  If your neighbor comes over and asks to share your food storage, you should let him.  However, you should have a way to protect yourself from a gang of marauders trying to steal your food storage.

If you want more information on what type of firearm is best, or where you should purchase a firearm, or how to operate your new firearm, just give me a call and let me help you with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment